Color Retouch Kits and Glosses are Available!April 27, 2020
We are so so excited to open again and see everyone! We are all ready to get back at it but in these times we have had to add some new rules to the salon to adhere all the guidelines set out, so we can open. We will make this as smooth and easy as possible for everyone so you can enjoy your appointments safely. Please be patient with us as we navigate through these times!
Your safety and our employees are utmost important to us.
- We are asking that everyone who can, books online at www.vagaro.com/hautelasalon or texts us at 310.376.2266 for an appointment. We have lots of clients trying to schedule and this will be the easiest for everyone!
- When you book your appointment you will need to fill out the COVID- 19 form on vagaro. If booking online, it should prompt you right away. If we book the appointment, this will be sent to your email. Everyone must fill this out before entering the salon.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all clients. If you need one we will have reusable and disposable for purchase. All stylist will be wearing a face make or face shield as well.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizer will be required upon arrival into the salon.
- When arriving at the salon, please wait at the front door for someone to assist you before coming inside. We are allowed 7 people in total, in the salon at all times.
- Only clients with an appointment will be allowed inside. Clients cannot bring friends, children or pets at anytime.
- Outside food is not permitted. You may bring your own drink inside a bottle with a lid. Unfortunately we cannot offer any beverages or snacks besides bottled water at this time.
- We will need 15 minutes between each client to disinfect our work areas. Please be patient if we are running behind. We will do our best to stay on schedule! We need the barbicide to sit for 10 minutes to disinfect properly.
- Blowout appointments will be limited. We may not be able to blow dry your hair for some appointments. We sincerely apologize and will adjust this as we move into different phases.
- If you are feeling sick, have a cough, runny nose etc we ask you please reschedule your appointment within 24 hours. If you feel ill the day of your appointment please let us know asap and we will reschedule your appointment without penalty.
Thank you all for working with us during these times and supporting us! We cannot wait to have you back in the chair!
We have also had a slight price increase on certain services to accommodate these changes. If you have any questions please let us know!
See you all soon!
-Haute LA Team xoxo